Links to Other Embedded and Small Internet Servers
Stanfords Small Linux Server
- One time holder of the worlds smallest webserver title, and the server that has received the most press.
- Neat Demo. I hear it uses a very stripped down version of what we at iReady call
with precomputed packets in eeprom and very minor header manipulation.
- a similar webserver to the iPic, comes with source code!
- another iPic like device based on an ultra small microcontroller, source code also available!
Pharlap's PC/104 Based Webserver
- not considered small in 1999.
Very Small Linux Capable Server
on a 3.5" x 1" simm.
Tiny InterNet Interface
- A simm formfactor internet computer that speaks java.
- an 8 bit micro internet platform.
- A very nice project that connects AVR's and PIC's to etherent.
- A Webserver based on an NE2000 chip and an AVR processor.
Microchip's Embedded Internet Page
- microchip seems to be the first MPU maker that realizes there is a huge market here.
nChip internet modules
- For GPRS and diaup internet, soon to have 802.11 and ethernet. Real cool interfacing.