Stuff We're Giving Away
- uWebserver - plans to build a webserver that is a little
bigger than a quarter and costs only a little more.
- Mycal's Micro Radio Page - I don't
keep this page up and it hasn't been updated since 1995, but alot
of people still refrence it, so I keep a copy here.
- Decoding Digital Datastreams - a
piece I wrote a while ago for American Hacker Magazine.
- Pulse Multiplyer - designed to operate newer chevy computers (40k-255kppm)
with aftermarket pulsers(8kppm), but useful in anyplace you need a clock multiplier. Uses a PIC
- Zipcrack - Source code for my Zipcrack from way long time ago.
Copyright © 1997, Mycal Labs, All Rights Reserved